Follow by Email

Thursday, January 27, 2011

While I was there yesterday, this girl was taken out of her kennel and brought into another room for a few minutes. It was during that walk that I was able to see she is full of milk and terrified beyond belief. As they walked her back to her kennel she was shaking uncontrollably and I knelt down to pet her. I could see at that time she was so full of milk for her babies it looked as though she would burst. I wanted to ask where he babies were, but I knew the answer would be.

After they put her back in her kennel- she went to the corner and sat there. The entire time I was there she did not move. It completely broke my heart.

2 comments:

jessica said...

AMAZING SHOT! BECAME MY FB PROFILE PICTURE!!! THIS PICTURE BECAME SOMBRA'S TICKET TO FREEDOM!!!!
BTW, SOMBRA IS NOW WEARING A TEE DONATED FROM MY CLOTHING LINE:)

jessica said...

This picture became Sombra's ticket to freedom! It became my FB profile picture! BTW, Sombra is now wearing a tee donated from the doggie collection of my clothing line:)