Follow by Email

Monday, March 28, 2011

art prints


I have been adding art prints to my etsy shop

I have also been adding images to my main page

-- I am setting up a way to purchase them there also... but I haven't figured out how to add shipping yet.. so it is a little iffy now.. however- I do have many available images listed there- so please let me know if there is anything you like and I can set it up for you!

All of my prints are limited edition in series of 52 and come in a variety of sizes 8x10 ($52) 5x7($35) 4x6($25) and ACEO (baseball card size) ($10) .. the photos are currently being printed on some very nice metallic paper.. as are some of the digital works.. all of the images aside from the ACEO are matted and so all you need to do is provide a frame- I do have frames available at an additional cost.

No comments: