Follow by Email

Thursday, September 22, 2011

This is my baby.. well, she doesn't look like that anymore.. she is over 60 pounds now, but still beautiful. I plan on making some more of these message pieces and just send them out online and see what happens. I have been wondering if I should add them to Zazzle or Cafe Press.. I wonder if anyone would be interested in them? I think they would be great hanging in a shelter.. I wish I had the funds to print a bunch up and send them to shelters for free.. that would be cool. 

I haven't been to the shelter for a very long time. I can't find a job like so many millions so I can't afford the gas to get there. I keep hoping to find a job that will allow me to pay my bills and have a little extra so I can drive over to Miami at least once a month... but so far no such luck! Of course, I do still have many images I can work on here from past visits... I just would love to get some good images of those needing homes now and help to get them networked and hopefully get some adopted.. especially the cats. I have heard that the euthanasia rate for cats is 90%- I hope that is not true. 

(I have to add my website on the bottom since it has come to my attention that people have been ripping off some of my artwork.. please keep in mind that all of my work posted has been and always is copyrighted)


No comments: